SiruDrawohSiruDrawoh

Main Audio Reviews Stats

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

Thank you.

Lowkey Loki: Avengers Lowkey Loki: Avengers

Thought it was funny. Thankfully it doesn't have any spoilers, since I havent seen the movie yet. I like the drawing style and the humour, but it seems like you gave up on the lip synch part of the way through. I'd work on that. Lip synch is a good way to act like you know what you're doing. That's how I fool people.

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

This animation is, quite simply put, amazing. Watch it and realise that the answer to life, the universe, and everything is actually apples.

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

Here's the thing... I enjoyed this!

WTFuture WTFuture

My absolute favourite of all Edd's animations, WTFuture hold an especially big place in my heart. The situations, comedic timing, wonderful cast of voice actors, and high quality animation make this, in my opinion, one of the absolute best animations ever made. The detail and effort put into this project is very noticeable. Everything about it just shows how much he enjoyed doing what he did. The fact that he can make such an amazing animation stay interesting and entertaining throughout almost 11 minutes is no small feat. WTFuture deserves all the praise it receives, and much, much more.

Memories. Memories.

Everything in this video combined together so perfectly that it created a very powerful and moving animation. The hilarity of the situation actually becomes a bit overshadowed by the expressions of the boy and the touches of character added to him that make him such a convincing and realistic character. I better stop before I start assigning deep significance to an animation labeled as a comedy. Great work everyone.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

As with all your animations I've seen so far, this episode of Leo and Satan was supurbly done. Great animation, great picture quality, enjoyable script, great sound, and awesome music. You keep getting better with each episode. Great work Oney.