SiruDrawohSiruDrawoh

Main Audio Reviews Stats

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

Thank you.

Lowkey Loki: Avengers Lowkey Loki: Avengers

Thought it was funny. Thankfully it doesn't have any spoilers, since I havent seen the movie yet. I like the drawing style and the humour, but it seems like you gave up on the lip synch part of the way through. I'd work on that. Lip synch is a good way to act like you know what you're doing. That's how I fool people.

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

This animation is, quite simply put, amazing. Watch it and realise that the answer to life, the universe, and everything is actually apples.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

This game is more than superb. I can honestly say I am moved by the story. The emotions held within the text shines through with such an extraordinary radiance. The game system was fun, and very responsive. I can't believe a game so amazing was created with Flash. I'm in awe.

DenX - Downfall DenX - Downfall

This was a pretty good track. I didn't want it to end, actually. I'll definitely check out the rest of your stuff.

One who Dared the World One who Dared the World

Nicely done song. This is the kind of music that gets stuck in my head after playing games. The guitar could have been a little more prominent, but it was overall very well done.

BrCz responds: